Monday, April 9, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp - Week 5 Recap/Week 6 Plan




Update on Week 5: I did well on my goals and plan to keep them the same for this week, so I will keep maintaining the habit... I did not so well on my weekend workouts (and eating)...

Monday: 20 min jog, 20 min strength intervals
Tuesday: 30 minute treadmill (hills) workout + strength training
Wednesday: 20 minute jog + 30 minutes of strength intervals
Thursday: shopping spree + strength training
Friday: 15 minute walk around shopping complex
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: 15 min walk while waiting for the train



Here are the goals for week 6... (repeat of last week's goals)

Record my food intake 100% in My Fitness Pal
Drink at least 64 oz of water each day



And my workout plan:

Monday: 20 min jog + 30 min strength intervals
Tuesday: 30 minute treadmill (hills) workout + strength training
Wednesday: 20 minute jog + 30 minutes of strength intervals
Thursday: 20 minute treadmil (HIIT) + strength training
Friday: Hopefully a 20 minute jog after work... if not...
Saturday: Quick jog around neighborhood...
Sunday: Rest

I want to make this week's workouts the best ones yet!!  I also want to keep my eating in check this weekend - minus Saturday. Saturday doesn't count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...