Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm shocked that the credit card company hasn't called

Quick post, because I haven't in a while...

I just started my first week of the job. I had the privilege of going to Chicago to begin work (the office I will be reporting in to). It was an interesting/cool/weird experience to fly into your first day of work.

Its been a pretty busy week with not much downtime, and not enough TV time! But seriously, the movers are coming tomorrow and my parents have been gracious enough to help me pack. Um, when I move again I think I might be hiring packers because I don't know if I can do it myself!

Tomorrow night is my "going away" party which is really just an excuse to have a party and hang out with all of my friends. I'm excited... There is a lot of Bud Light Lime and PBR hanging out in the fridge. I'm making all the little snacks for it tomorrow, and I think my dad is going to order pizza too. Yay!

Anyways, I am tired and have taken about 3 naps today. I guess that is what happens when you have to leave your hotel in Chicago at 5:45 in order to be back in Raleigh by 11:30!

Next time we chat, I will probably be in Knoxville. And if I am on here, that means my internet and cable installation went without a hitch. If you know me at all, you know that I cannot live without my TiVo. Speaking of, I need to research more HDTV prices so I have something to hook my HD TiVo too... See why I am surprised that the credit card company hasn't called me yet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...