Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp 2 - Week 7

I'm a little late to the Best Body Bootcamp party this week! I think the holiday weekend threw me off... I am headed to Atlanta tomorrow for a work trip, so fitting in workouts is going to be a struggle with commitments after work each night. I am not a morning workout person. It just doesn't work for me.

As far as planned workouts go, I am going to try and fit in some sort of activity each day! There is a gym at my hotel, so hopefully I will have some spare time to utilize that. I may just need to suck it up and wake up early.

Monday: off
Tuesday: Workout A
Wednesday: TBD
Thursday: TBD
Friday: Walking
Saturday: TBD
Sunday: Workout C

Goal 1: Smoothie every day for breakfast (again!)
Goal 2: Fit in at least one fruit or veggie at each meal (preferably more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...