Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blogging again?

Hey everyone, after another long-ish blog hiatus, I hope to be back with some interesting posts! I have a lot going on in my life right now. Exciting things! And I want to be able to document them here.

Let's see. The biggest news is that I am building a townhouse!! They haven't broken ground yet, but I am so anxiously awaiting the news when they will. I have moved so many times over the past 5 years, and I am thrilled to be making a move that will last a bit longer than the past ones.


Jerry is still doing well - he is getting huge! Sitting on my lap as I type. I think he wants his gf Mackenzie the yorkie to get on gchat.


I am going to be doing yet another round of Best Body Bootcamp! Tina has put in a few updates in this round, so if you are looking for something to shake up your routine, this is the place to go! She does a great job putting together thoughtful and effective workouts. The community of participants is great as well! I slacked on the last 2 weeks of this past round due to pure lack of structured gym time. I plan to take this next round a lot more seriously. Once this round ends, I am going to start the New Rules of Lifting for Women program.


I also joined a group for Charlotte-area bloggers - Queen City Blogs. I am looking forward to connecting with others in the area and making new blog friends!!



I will be back soon!!! I made a killer spinach artichoke dip this weekend: recipe to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...