Monday, August 13, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp 2 - Week 4

Holy cow! Week 4 already? Didn't we just start?! I'm going to keep this short since I am seriously sleepy!!!



Monday: Push supersets with cardio intervals 
Tuesday: Treadmill cardio intervals + core
Wednesday: Pull supersets with cardio intervals
Thursday: Progression intervals + core
Friday:  Circuit training
Saturday: Off 
Sunday: Off



Here are my healthy goals for the week!

Goal 1: I am upping the water ante this week. Drink 96 oz of water every day.

Goal 2: Be asleep before 11 PM every night.



And I will leave you with a bit of inspiration from my Best Body Bootcamp Facebook friends... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...