Thursday, August 23, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp 2 - Week 5

I am a little behind on posting this week... I have been continuing to do well with Boot Camp though! I feel like I have been taking it more 'seriously' this time around: doing the workouts as prescribed (with the exception of some of the cardio), and focusing on my diet/water intake. Last time I did this, I was struggling with some food issues which were impacting my weight loss. Over halfway through and feeling much better this time around. Seeing a difference in my clothes is really motivating me!



Workouts:

Monday - Workout A (strength + active recovery intervals)
Tuesday - Walk 3.5 miles + Run 1 mile (outside)
Wednesday - Workout B (strength + active recovery intervals)
Thursday - Elliptical (long) intervals
Friday - Workout C (cardio circuit training)
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off



Healthy Goals:

Goal 1 - Limit my carb intake

Goal 2 - No boozing it on weeknights


I will be in Washington DC this weekend, so the healthy goals will probably fall short - but I have been doing pretty well during the week with limiting my carbs. I have had a few cravings (tortilla chips *ahem*) that I have 'smartly' indulged in... just having one portion! I am OK with that. Last week I had a few beers/wine throughout the week. Trying to limit that this week. So far, so good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...