Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Boyfriend hunting at Chili's

Mom and I went to Chili's for dinner tonight. Dee-licious. But the chips are evil! I am trying to cut out carbs after noon. I am going to try not to eat them for lunch, but it won't be the end of the world if I do.

We had a fun girls evening- shopping and dinner. I got some cute things to wear to work this summer, and a new bathing suit top. While at Chili's, we managed to find a really cute boy that works there, so, Mom and I will be hanging out at Chili's more often. He kept coming over to "check" on our table, but I am pretty sure he worked in the to-go area. Ha!

I write about such trivial things. Maybe I will have something more profound tomorrow. Until then, I am going to bed. Soon. After I catch up on some more shows, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...