Wednesday, June 3, 2009

To dye or not to dye?

Today was a busy day of work and fun. I worked all day; however, working with Shelly is quite enjoyable and we had a day full of popping into local businesses. Tomorrow I am going to do it on my own! My favorites: at Great Harvest Bread Company, I got to try some awesome asiago-pesto bread, and at Burger King, I got a Diet Coke. Yummm.

I'm thinking about getting some golden highlights in my hair- my hairdresser suggested peek-a-boo highlights would look nice with my auburn hair. So I have been thinking about it. Any comments/other suggestions?

I'm getting ready for bed. It is 8 pm. I have a big day tomorrow- I am going to be out on my own!

2 comments:

  1. trashYYY. IMO I hate the contrast...I dunno though, do you have a picture you can post of what you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the highlights would look good, especially in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...