Friday, March 23, 2012

Cake Batter Blondies

I really don't have a whole lot to say about this other than OMGamazing. I borrowed this recipe, and it was the best life decision I have ever made. Also, I did not alter the recipe one bit. I just did not add the optional white chocolate chips. It would have been too much. This was already very sweet.


3/4 of the blondies were consumed between last Friday night and Saturday morning (ok, it wasn't just me! Sehar was there too!) The last 1/4 was consumed at some point during the St. Patty's Bar Crawl.


Just go here, now. And make these. Eat them for dessert. Eat them for breakfast. You won't regret it until you wake up from your sugar coma covered in rainbow sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...