Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Best Body Bootcamp - Week 5 Plan

I can't believe that we are halfway through Best Body Bootcamp already! I wish I were seeing more results, but I know I have not been 100% on the bootcamp plan all the time... However, I am getting in more activity each week than I ever have before! Especially with the strength training - cardio is much less exciting to me now that I have these strength + cardio workouts to supplement! Going for a quick run or a long walk is still fantastic, but I find myself looking forward to the workouts with weights more than anything else.




Here are the goals for week 5... (repeat of past weeks' goals)

Record my food intake 100% in My Fitness Pal (while doing my best to stay under my calorie goals, especially this weekend at home)
Drink at least 64 oz of water each day



And my workout plan:

Monday: 20 min jog, 20 min strength intervals
Tuesday: 30 minute treadmill (hills) workout + strength training
Wednesday: 20 minute jog + 30 minutes of strength intervals
Thursday: 20 minute treadmil (HIIT) + strength training
Friday: 5K around parents' neighborhood
Saturday: long walk around neighborhood + abs video (?) = ambitious...
Sunday: Rest!

Hope it all goes well! Here's to a successful week 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...