Monday, July 16, 2012

Two and a half months

Well, it's been two and a half-ish months of craziness since I last posted in my blog. I've done quite a bit in the past few months!

Brace yourself for some highlights:
  • Went to a horse race
  • Went to Washington DC, again... I go there a lot!
  • Celebrated some college graduations (Go Wolfpack!)
  • Went to India!
  • Packed up my Charlotte apartment (all by myself, I may add!)
  • Big Red (my car) hit 60,000 miles
  • Saw Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney in concert! 
  • Moved to a new apartment, closer to work
Thrilling, I know... the most exciting 2 weeks in that time period was definitely my trip to India. I went for work. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I had an amazing experience!

What is up next on my horizon? Why am I back to blogging? Well, I have always used this blog as a record of my fitness accomplishments and culinary creations. And, next week starts round two of Tina Reale's Best Body Bootcamp!


The deadline to join is FRIDAY! So get on it! For $25, you get 8 (EIGHT!) weeks of workout plans. I have to say, the first round of bootcamp kicked my butt, and I am looking forward to seeing what Tina has in store for us this time!

Also, thanks to my mom, I am all settled in to my new apartment. My life has been in moving shambles pretty much since I last posted, and I really haven't cooked much at all. My bank account hates me for eating out so much. I am ready to get back in to the healthy living swing of things! Last night, I made coleslaw and vegan banana everything cookies. I don't bake often, so this was an accomplishment. I am starting to feel back-to-normal after a few months of chaos...

I'll be back soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...