Sunday, December 11, 2011

The week ahead

I have been a complete lazy bum this weekend. Stephany was here (we had a great time!), and left on Saturday morning. Other than that, I have basically been on the couch the entire weekend, watching bad TV. I did manage to clean the kitchen, vacuum, and do laundry. Small accomplishments, right?


I am totally not looking forward to this week. Work has been incredibly slow. Which just makes the day drag on, and on, and on. I think I am just ready to be home for Christmas vacation. Where I will recite the beginning of the below scene at least 17 times.


Due to my extreme laziness this weekend, and lack of all motivation... I am planning out my meals (through Friday) and my workouts (through next Sunday) to try and make a commitment to not be totally lazy this week. Yes, Tuesday through Thursday's meals are all the same. Don't judge. You haven't tried the chili yet. Recipes to come!

I am trying to minimize eating out this upcoming week. Last week, I ate out a lot and really need to cut back until Christmas. To try and save a little money, and to try and save some calories/sodium content.

Workouts:
  • Monday - 30 minutes on elliptical at gym, pilates DVD at home
  • Tuesday - 2.5 mile run
  • Wednesday - 3.5 mile run
  • Thursday - 30 minutes on elliptical at gym, pilates DVD at home
  • Friday - 60 minute run
  • Saturday - mall walking?
  • Sunday - 3 mile run
Meals:

Monday
Tuesday - Thursday
Friday
  • Breakfast - Subway egg white english muffin with veggies and southwest sauce
  • Lunch - Half veggie panini, pasta e fagoli soup
  • Dinner - TBD... black bean burger? 

Hopefully I can stick to my plan and have some good success this week with weight loss!! What is on your agenda for this week? Any goals you want to accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...