Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mid-week check-in

Here is my check-in for the week...

Half Marathon Training - Week 2

  • Monday: Pilates
  • Tuesday: 3 mile run
  • Wednesday: 30 minutes on eliptical
  • Thursday: 3 mile run, free weights while watching TV (arms)
  • Friday: rest while stuck on a train
  • Saturday: Monument run and lots of walking
  • Sunday: More walking, I am sure

On track so far! I am lucky to be meeting up with friends who also want to get out and work out! I am also going to be in a city where I will be doing a lot of walking. Good thing, because I surely will be doing a lot of eating. It is restaurant week in DC, and I plan on eating my way through the city... 


Meals - 2012 Week 2

I did eat out yesterday for lunch, tomorrow lunch is provided (training class), and Thursday we are having lunch with a supplier... So, more lunches out than I had anticipated. But, I am trying to stay healthy and track! So far, so good.

I realized my loophole in my eating out plan - I didn't include anything breakfast related... I am going have to put a limit on it, because I love getting breakfast to-go on the way to work. I am going to allow myself one breakfast per week, and one trip to Dunkin' Donuts for coffee per week. This week I have been to DD once for just coffee, and I am going to grab it for breakfast tomorrow. Looks like I will be packing my breakfast for the train on Friday :-)

One of my goals also was to cook with tofu more often - I tried a new recipe tonight. More details to come on that later... but, here is a picture of my masterpiece creation. Tofu served two different ways! That is kind of cheating though, tofu noodles don't realllly count. The side in the casserole dish is sesame rice. 


P.S. Don't forget to enter my blog giveaway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...