Sunday, November 27, 2011

Viva Las Vegas - Part I

Hi Everyone! I am finally back from the most amazing trip ever in Las Vegas. Celebrating Thanksgiving and my birthday was particularly special in this sparkly city.

More detailed posts to follow... but here are a few of my favorite shots of the trip!

The family and I just after our arrival!

A great view of the strip at night

Me and the star of Divas - Frank Marino

We did a lot in Las Vegas. I can't wait to tell you more about it! I also can't wait to go back!!! There is just so much to do there. It was an exhausting trip, but so much fun. There are so many more things that I want to do! When is the next trip?!

More recap posts:
Viva Las Vegas Part II
Viva Las Vegas Part III
Viva Las Vegas Part IV
Viva Las Vegas Part V
Leaving Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...