Friday, October 7, 2011

A Concert Pictorial: Taylor Swift

Ok, so the highlight of my life so far is the Taylor Swift concert in Atlanta. I am so grateful Taylor got sick and rescheduled so that I could attend as a VIP.


Here is our concert story through pictures. All photo credits belong to Betsy (and Sehar, the waiter at Taco Mac, and random concert people for taking them). This is basically the next-best-thing to being there and actually hanging out with yours truly.

We were a little hungover from the night before, but we managed to pull ourselves together and get beautiful for Taylor. I decided to go with the full on cowgirl look. Betsy went with the partial cowgirl (see the boots!).


We rode the MARTA to get to Taylor. We tweeted at her in our last ditch effort to get her to meet us at Taco Mac. Hey. I tried.


We made it!!!


We hung out with Taylor pre-show. She got dressed up for us too. I didn't want to embarrass her by telling her she forgot her hat...


We went to Taco Mac and waited for Taylor to join us again... she failed to show up and she completely forgot to let us know!!!


She must have been busy getting ready for this or something... So, we forgave her and still managed to make it (read: stumble) our way in to the suite


This is our 'OMG TAYLOR IS ON' face. See how excited we are?!?


We love Taylor!!!


Our suite was a little boring. Not as lively as we would have liked. Betsy, myself, and another girl were the only people dancing and having actual fun... soo Betsy made us new friends and we went to their suite.


Come to find out - our new friends were married to executives at AT&T. We only roll with other VIP's. They had food in their suite... I had a hot dog and got in trouble by the suite 'bouncer' even though the President of AT&T International told me I could have one (so did his wife...) I still ate it...

We remained in the AT&T suite for the rest of the concert. They had a way better view of Taylor. I just kept my hands off of the hot dogs... We (I) managed not to get kicked out. TI made a surprise appearance for us and they sang 'Live Your Life.' He knows how much I love rap and wanted to celebrate being out of jail with me!!! I thought that was pretty cool of him.


While Betsy and I did go all out for this concert and sometimes acted ridiculous (read: awesome), it was 100% worth it. I have been to many concerts in my day, and this was by far the best one I have ever been to. Taylor put on a great show, and I can't wait to see her again! I plan on reliving the concert again and again via CD in my car. I may or may not have a voice after my next road trip. Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So now that you've heard all of my thoughts, I want to hear yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...